[carfree_cities] signing on...

  • irv Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2000
      By some very affirming act of grace, I have discovered and arrived at
      your site within days of this discussion space implementation. It feels
      appropriate, for I have inveighed against rampant automobile use for
      many decades, now (three, to be exact), and have been equally as long
      without a vehicle of my own. So I do imagine that I shall have things
      to say, here. But for now, it is just that I am glad to have found you,
      and wish you many long years of success.

      And P.S. I'm glad, by the way, that you intend to be free of ads. For
      they are
      the OTHER great disaster of contemporary society!

      Irv
    • Ronald Dawson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2000
        Irv Thomas wrote:
        >P.S. I'm glad, by the way, that you intend to be free of ads. For
        >they are the OTHER great disaster of contemporary society!

        >Irv

        It feels kind of weird when you see an ad for a Mazda Miata.
        Look at the example below. Dawson

        FreeLotto wants to give you a brand new Mazda Miata. Plus
        tonight and every night you can win $1,000,000. Sign up
        today to win! Drawing will be held on March 22, 2000. play for FREE!
        http://click.egroups.com/1/2301/7/_/761057/_/953740699/