Re: [carfree_cities] Carrying cargo on a bicycle

  • adolfo restrepo
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 21, 2005
      its a relief to read about tangible issues and not the
      fantasy expounded by gadget-band and utopian tech
      wizards, if we want car-free, we strive for car free
      with applicable solutions and overtures, and yes that
      includes making room for a realistic political and
      cultural overtures. europe builds trains in response
      to a political, historical and cultural realtity that
      is very different from our own successful fordist
      model, stop dreaming and start acting.

      no more blood for oil

      gustavo

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250