December Issue of New Colonist

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2004
      The December issue of The New Colonist is online and available now at
      http://www.newcolonist.com!

      This month's features:

      * A New Plan for a New World
      Keith Schneider of the Michigan land Use Institute reminds us
      that it's abour damn time for a new vision of society again....
      * Traditional Values
      There are some things about "traditional marriage" that the Prez
      & friends might not really want to know....
      * The Cities vs. Themselves
      Is it really "Red State, Blue State"? And where's the money?...
      * Concierge
      Our Concierge page offers helpful services such as worldwide
      weather forecasts, hotel and airfare searches, events listings,
      classifieds, and a currency exchange calculator, with more on the way!
      * Vox Civitatis
      Our weblog, with (nearly) daily entries by your editors and an
      assortment of invited commentators offering views and musings on the
      state of cities and sustainability today and in the future.

      And of course a wealth of reviews, essays, stories, and other resources
      in our more than 500-article Archive!
      http://www.living-room.org
      http://www.newcolonist.com

      "Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not
      believe simply because it has been handed down for many generations. Do
      not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.
      Do not believe in anything simply because it is written in Holy
      Scriptures. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of
      teachers, elders or wise men. Believe only after careful observations
      and analysis, and when you find that it agrees with reason and is
      conductive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and
      live up to it."

      The Buddha
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2005
        The December issue of The New Colonist is online and available now at
        http://www.newcolonist.com!
        This month's features:

        Ground Zero Should Celebrate Life, Not Memorialize Fear
        Making Ground Zero part of the future, not part of the past....
        High Windows
        Looking up to downtown....
        Pre-Fabulous Housing
        Ready-to-wear walls and ceilings....
        Concierge
        Our Concierge page offers helpful services such as worldwide weather
        forecasts, hotel and airfare searches, and a currency exchange
        calculator, with more on the way!
        Vox Civitatis
        Our weblog, with (nearly) daily entries by your editors and an
        assortment of invited commentators offering views and musings on the
        state of cities and sustainability today and in the future.
        And of course a wealth of reviews, essays, stories, and other
        resources in our comprehensive Archive!

        http://www.rickrise.com
        http://www.newcolonist.com
        http://www.living-room.org