RE: [carfree_cities] On the Train to the Future! THE MOVIE!

  • Andrew Dawson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      Todd wrote:
      >Hi, everyone, don't worry, there is a place we can escape to, if you have a
      >fairly fast internet connection or 10 dollars or Euros for a ticket. I
      >really recommend this!
      >
      >http://polarexpressmovie.warnerbros.com/media_trailer.html
      >
      >Vintage high speed trains, dancing, personal rapid transit, dirigibles,
      >dancing, "slide-based mobility".... and more dancing + a carfree city (I
      >think)...and more....

      Thanks Todd for that film clip. I liked what Tom Hanks said at the end "One
      thing about trains. It doesn't matter where they're going. What matters is
      deciding to get on." I have to tell that one to friend Jean who drives the
      commuter train.

      Also when it comes to deciding in general, given recent events. Choice,
      options and freedom seem to be in a decline these days. Better luck next
      time, if we're even allowed a next time.

      Till later, Andrew Dawson

      to offer.
      Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN´┐Ż Premium right now and get the
      first two months FREE*.