On the Train to the Future! THE MOVIE!

  • CEB
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      Hi, everyone, dont worry, there is a place we can escape to, if you have a fairly fast internet connection or 10 dollars or Euros for a ticket. I really recommend this!

      http://polarexpressmovie.warnerbros.com/media_trailer.html

      Vintage high speed trains, dancing, personal rapid transit, dirigibles, dancing, "slide-based mobility".... and more dancing + a carfree city (I think)...and more....

      Todd

      caveat: One of main sponsors is Kraft

    • Andrew Dawson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
        Todd wrote:
        >Hi, everyone, don't worry, there is a place we can escape to, if you have a
        >fairly fast internet connection or 10 dollars or Euros for a ticket. I
        >really recommend this!
        >
        >http://polarexpressmovie.warnerbros.com/media_trailer.html
        >
        >Vintage high speed trains, dancing, personal rapid transit, dirigibles,
        >dancing, "slide-based mobility".... and more dancing + a carfree city (I
        >think)...and more....

        Thanks Todd for that film clip. I liked what Tom Hanks said at the end "One
        thing about trains. It doesn't matter where they're going. What matters is
        deciding to get on." I have to tell that one to friend Jean who drives the
        commuter train.

        Also when it comes to deciding in general, given recent events. Choice,
        options and freedom seem to be in a decline these days. Better luck next
        time, if we're even allowed a next time.

        Till later, Andrew Dawson

        to offer.
        Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN´┐Ż Premium right now and get the
        first two months FREE*.