Vote for Kerry, not for me

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
      Hi All,

      A few of you have threatened (privately) to write in my name
      for President today. I urge you not to waste your vote.

      I disparaged Kerry in an editorial in the last Carfree Times
      at the same time that I urged a vote for him. My objection
      to his candidacy has been based largely on his seeming
      enthusiasm for continuing to fight in Iraq, rather than
      simply to withdraw and offer the Iraqis help in repairing
      the damage we have inflicted on their country. Perhaps it
      was politically impossible for him to say this.

      I do not doubt that both the USA and the world would fare
      better, much better, under a Kerry administration than under
      a second Bush administration. Kerry will bring the USA back
      into the ranks of nations and make possible some progress on
      the most important issues of the day, particularly climate
      change and energy.

      So, please vote today, and don't waste your vote.

      Thanks & regards,

      -- ### --

    • CEB
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
        press release
        Nov 3 20xx,

        JH Crawford voted in as first president of IllichLAND.....

        Todd

        > Od: "J.H. Crawford" <mailbox@...>
        > Komu: carfree_cities@yahoogroups.com
        > Datum: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 09:21:53 +0000
        > Předmět: [carfree_cities] Vote for Kerry, not for me
        >

        > Hi All,
        >
        > A few of you have threatened (privately) to write in my name
        > for President today. I urge you not to waste your vote.
        >
        > I disparaged Kerry in an editorial in the last Carfree Times
        > at the same time that I urged a vote for him. My objection
        > to his candidacy has been based largely on his seeming
        > enthusiasm for continuing to fight in Iraq, rather than
        > simply to withdraw and offer the Iraqis help in repairing
        > the damage we have inflicted on their country. Perhaps it
        > was politically impossible for him to say this.
        >
        > I do not doubt that both the USA and the world would fare
        > better, much better, under a Kerry administration than under
        > a second Bush administration. Kerry will bring the USA back
        > into the ranks of nations and make possible some progress on
        > the most important issues of the day, particularly climate
        > change and energy.
        >
        > So, please vote today, and don't waste your vote.
        >
        > Thanks & regards,
        >

        > -- ### --
        >
        > J.H. Crawford Carfree Cities
        > mailbox@... http://www.carfree.com

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Andrew Dawson
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
          J.H. Crawford wrote:
          >Vote for Kerry, not for me

          I wonder how things will go in Florida with their high speed rail ballot?

          Till later, Andrew Dawson

          to offer.
          first two months FREE*.