Re: [carfree_cities] Transit Ad

  • Jym Dyer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 2004
      http://www.adweek.com/aw/creative/portfolio_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000662900

      =v= Oh joy, I can't wait to sit next to this guy on the
      train. ;^)
      <_Jym_>
      --
      Ads below? Just ignore 'em.
    • CEB
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 14, 2004
        Ceske drahy (Czech Railways) did something kind of similar as they reopened a train station across from new sports hall at time of Hockey World Cup in Prague (and improved a suburban rail link at same time).... it was a little different, and a little nationalistic: Showed hockey fan (with uniform, etc) in a train, surrounded by fellow friends-fans... Text was: Winners take the train!

        On a related note, the main method of transport for hockey players within the country was on a special train (for many of them -the Americans not from East Coast and some Canadians I suppose - it was their first time on train and they liiiiiiked it)

        Todd