Re: Carfree Times #36

  • emccaughrin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2004
      --- In carfree_cities@yahoogroups.com, "J.H. Crawford"
      <mailbox@c...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > Carfree Times #36 is now available at:
      >
      > http://www.carfree.com/cft/i036.html

      Really enjoyed the issue. However, about the editorial:

      "John Kerry is a lousy candidate for President. He's the best
      we're going to get. He does at least understand and respect the
      role of the US Constitution and the rule of law."

      Irregardless of what one thinks about the Nader candidacy,
      I don't see how anyone could come to this conclusion after
      all the dirty tricks we've been seeing to keep Nader off
      the ballot -- not to mention other Kerry "lapses" like Plan
      Columbia, the Patriot Act, etc, etc.

      By the way, this banner at a recent Kerry appearance in San Diego
      pretty much sums up his energy policy:

      http://mattfedder.com:5580/photos/photos.cgi?
      mode=browse&panel=6&speed=7&library=KerryRally&preload=0