Important Letter for carfree_cities Members

  • rypnpewdmkls
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2004
      Refinancing your home is never easier and more profitable.
      Our staff works exclusively to save you the most money as possible on any home loan.
      We secure loans at better interest rates, for anyone anywhere. Do not miss out.
      Copy and paste the following link into your web browser now.
      http://diplender.net/?partid=rcc1
      All it takes is thirty seconds.

      Financial security is trivial in an economy such as this.
      Let our knowledgeable staff assist you in any way possible.
      Please take thirty seconds and fill out this form right now.
      http://diplender.net/?partid=rcc1

      This is a one time opportunity.
      You cannot miss out on interest rates as low as this.
      All it takes is 30 seconds to start the money saving process.
      http://diplender.net/?partid=rcc1
      If you do not copy and paste the above link into your web browser the saving process cannot be started.

      Be sure to take advantage of this now you will be sorry if you do not.
      http://diplender.net/?partid=rcc1

    • yoovfkmbua
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 17, 2004
        Are you in debt? If so we can help
        We are helping hundreds of people consolidate debt every day
        Become one of our happy customers stop in today.

        http://grealus.com/adfhu
        please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

        Debt relief is here at last.
        We specialize in debt consolidation.
        See why thousands of people use our services.
        We will provide a better future for you.

        copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
        http://grealus.com/adfhu

        Debt consolidation is only a single click away.
        Take thirty seconds and minimize outrageous bills.
        If Credit companies are coming after you we can help.
        http://grealus.com/adghu
        Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

        We help everyone, take thirty seconds, consolidate your debt now, and live better.

        http://grealus.com/adfhu

      • vqxsawfiydtg
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 25, 2004
          Interest rates are as low as they can possibly get.
          Be sure to take advantage of this possible once in a lifetime opportunity.
          Better interest rate means lower payments for you, take advantage of this.

          http://grealus.com/azwhu

          Do not miss out interest rates have never been lower.
          http://grealus.com/azwhu