  • Simon Baddeley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2004
      While looking at their website I noted that one of the Future Foundation's
      Reports (researching the Air Miles phenomenon) is called "The evolution of
      consumer needs in relation to travel" (QUOTE) exploring the evolution of
      consumer needs, overall and in relation to travel, as increased affluence
      fuels the development of the Œexperience economy¹. ... This research
      highlights how central travel is to the experience economy and the massive
      contribution that people feel travel can make to their own personal
      development.

      http://www.futurefoundation.net/AirMilesReport.html

      Simon