Re: [carfree_cities] Report from Manhattan: Polie harassment of Critical Mass protestors

  • adolfo restrepo
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9 9:18 AM
      hello friend,
      i contacted nlg. they basically told me to be prudent at court, i told them that i was pleading not guilty, they said that they would contact me couple weeks for civil suite.
      best regards,
      gustavo

      Jym Dyer <jym@...> wrote:
      > I was arrested on the DOT designated bicycle lane on second
      > avenue.
      > from Gustavo Ortiz

      =v= Yep, your name is listed in the _Village_Voice_'s Honor
      Roll of arrestees.

      =v= SFTB, but if anyone else on this list was arrested while
      biking near or during the RNC, I urge you to contact TIME'S
      UP! for legal help. We are coordinating all bike info and
      are working with the National Lawyers' Guild and the NYCLU.

      =v= Details here:

      http://www.times-up.org/call_rnc.php

      <_Jym_>
      Still We Ride