US Citizens: Make a Small Statement about Voting Machines

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2004
      The voting machines are coming! The voting machines are coming!

      Remember, the house always wins....Sound the alarm without having to
      find a horse--Living Room has made a countersubversive T-shirt that will
      make you the hit of any party with this simple graphic (attached below).

      Three dollars of the cost goes to help Living Room not lose so much
      money. (And in fact we'll be very glad if you look at our tiny but
      pretty nice stock of urban & bicycling shirts while you're there--but a
      clean election is the big priority now...you have only a few weeks to
      make your statement before the Big Vote!)

      Here's the link:

      The Official Living Room Election Gamble T-Shirt:

      http://www.cafepress.com/living_room.13359039

      Get yours now, before it's suppressed!

      Richard
      http://www.living-room.org
      http://www.newcolonist.com

      "It's my duty to fight those who have chosen to belong to the party of
      death, those who say they receive their orders from God somewhere and
      believe they have a duty to set the world on fire to achieve their own
      salvation, whether they are in the warrens of Iraq, or in the White
      House. I prefer to be a card-carrying member of the party of life."

      Wole Soyinka