Adequate parking--Tokyo style

  • Karen Sandmess
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      I just finished translating a press release about a newly opened office
      and shopping complex adjacent to a major commuter and intercity train
      station in Tokyo. In the table summarizing the building's features,
      they mentioned three floors of shopping arcades and sixteen floors of
      offices. Then they noted that the parking garage in the basement had
      room for--are you ready?-- *sixty-two* cars. :-)

      In transit,
      Karen Sandness