Re: [carfree_cities] heavens!

  • Tom Morris
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2004
      Yup, that is indeed a crane, and there is a cable attached to the car.
      However, the cable is slack.

      There is also a cable attached to the back of the car.

      My guess is the back cable was used to load diagnostic data from the
      vehicle's systems in realtime during the test, and the upper cable is a
      safety to prevent it from flipping over in the event of high winds,
      system failure, or operator error.

      --
      High Prince Crashalot of the Holy Order of Multiball Madness, Suburban
      Warrior of Disarray, Master of the Lost Circuit Collective, Member of

      Also known to the unenlightened as Tom Morris, KG4CYX

      Discordian Code V1.3 ( http://www.23ae.com/format/discordiancode/code13.html )
      DADA/DO Tpcy c s+:+ a-- Comp+++ P++ E++ F+ R+ tv+ b++ OM5 RAW? DC+ e* h! r
      !ys K+++

      Uniform Disinformation Locator: http://blueneon.xidus.net

      * Do not use this signature as toilet paper *