Jerome,AZ

  • Suzanne Wooten
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 1:00 PM
      Thanks Randall for your reply,I know about Jerome and I`m quite interested it as a possible escape from MI.I like the whole idea of living amongst artists.i like quirky little towns.Wow,you guys have been very helpful to me.I`m so glad you guys care about the environment and don`t "worship" cars.I guess since Detroit,MI is called the "motor city"
      People can`t even imagine giving up their precious SUVs.I`m glad there are so many options out there.
      I`ve also considered a move to Europe because is so very easy to get around without a car.i`ll just try to find a country that doesn`t hate Americans too much.I lived in England
      for a while in the 80`s and loved it.

      Suzanne