Need Particular Graphic Assistance for CFD Materials

  • Patrick McDonough
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 11, 2004
      Hi-

      I've been scouring the Car Busters website and the 22september.org
      website, but I have been unable to find print-quality graphics of the
      "evolution" logo without it being wrapped up in the flower logo.

      Does anybody have this logo in a high-quality format capable of being
      printed at poster sizes etc using professional printing techniques?

      Many thanks,
      Patrick McDonough