Multimedia, Towards Carfree Cities IV

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2004
      This message was received from Markus Heller, one of
      the organizers of the conference:

      Hi all, especially from Spain,

      I read in german`s left newspaper "taz" about a "highly impressing" exhibition
      (~"to resident the world" / "Die Welt bewohnen") with a nice
      Multimedia-Installation in Barcelona/Spain, as part of event ~"Forum 2004 -
      World Forum of Cultures" / "Forum 2004 - Weltforum der Kulturen", see
      http://www.barcelona2004.org This Multimedia-Installation simulates how a
      car-polluted street turns into a carfree paradies.

      Is there anybody from Spain who can organise a copy of this installation bring
      to our Berlin conference TCFC-IV ?? Sounds interesting for our Video-Night ...

      Markus Heller, Berlin
      www.autofrei-wohnen.de

      the taz-article:
      http://www.taz.de/pt/2004/07/10/a0216.nf/text.ges,1