Re: Wanted: car shredder picture

  • Andras Toth
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2004
      I thank Dan Korn and Robert J. Matter for their links and the pictures
      I received directly.
      Unfortunately, the photos either do not match the criteria of the
      scene I am looking for (I definitely need to show some machinery in
      action just displacing a car wreck in a scap yard) or they are too
      small to be used. The picture should be relatively high resolution and
      also royalty free.

      So my search warrant is still valid.

      Unfortunately my mailbox was full today between 5.47 and 9.30 am
      Central European Time. I have freed up space since then, so if you
      sent an email directly to me and it bounced I am ready to receive it
      now. Sorry about this. However, if you plan to send me a file bigger
      than 1 MB, please warn me in advance. Thanks.

      Of course I promise to make the finished advertisement available, even
      if it is not accepted in the competition.

      Andras Toth
      Budapest
      Hungary

      --- In carfree_cities@yahoogroups.com, "Korn, Dan" <dkorn@d...> wrote:
      > I think the more frequently used English colloquialism for such a
      device is "car crusher." So try a Google image search for that term:
      > http://images.google.com/images?q=car%20crusher
      >
      > Plenty of good pics there. The web search for the same term comes
      up with some interesting hits as well.

      > Please send us your finished advertisement!
      >
      > Dan
      > Chicago
      > www.dankorn.com
    • dubluth
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2004
        This doesn't fill your request but I'm links to a fine illustration of
        the concept of car shreding.

        <http://www.gongfan.com/both_carfree.html> the brocure designer's page

        <http://www.thinksmall.org/car-free/index.htm> a colorized version