Lars Gemzoe Transcript... / books with visuals documenting carfree spaces

  • Colin Leath
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2004
      Carfree network/carfreecities,
      Please email me (cfn:offlist--I'll compile and post a
      list later) recommendations for books with excellent
      visuals documenting carfree spaces.

      "New city spaces" is on my list-- are there others
      that should be?

      thanks-

      The rest of this is primarily addressed to the
      maintainers of the TCFCIII archives:

      I'm wondering if you ever got / made a transcript of
      gemzoe's presentation from tcfcIII....

      http://carbusters.ecn.cz/conference/transcripts.php#gemzoe

      New City Spaces is looking like one of the best books
      with visuals demonstrating what the carfree movement
      is about (and showing it really happening).

      I won't be able to get it through inter-library loan
      in time for next weekend, though.

      Fortunately what is online is good:
      http://www.rudi.net/bookshelf/books/new_city_spaces/index.shtml

      I'm guessing you _don't_ have the gemzoe transcript.

      But if you have any other recommendations for books
      with excellent visuals documenting carfree spaces,
      please let me know for future reference.

      Thanks,
      Colin
      http://carfreeuniverse.org