Subject: Articles on 35W Segmentation /PRT Media Page with "Hall of Shame"

  • kenavidor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2004
      Two articles in the (Minneapolis) Southwest Journal on segmentation 35W:

      City polls fear new I-35W transit lane will become a driving lane
      By Scott Russell

      http://swjournal.com/articles/2004/04/01/news/news06.txt

      Divide-and-conquer on I-35W
      By Sean Wherley

      http://swjournal.com/articles/2004/04/01/opinion/opinion02.txt

      =================

      PRT is a nationwide campaign to spread disinformation about transit. I have
      prepared a handy media guide that gives links to skeptical sites. The page
      also has a list with links of sloppy, "gee whiz" PRT puff stories on the web.

      Please spread these links around:

      This is a handy media guide with links to skeptical information on PRT:

      http://www.roadkillbill.com/PRTlinks.html

      This is my somewhat satirical website about PRT...more info and opinion
      there:

      http://www.roadkillbill.com/PRTisaJoke.html

      See incredible photos of Green Party Dean Zimmermann and right-wing,
      highway-porker Republican Mark Olson working together at the City Hall in
      March to sell PRT to Minneapolis and bash transit.

      http://www.roadkillbill.com/PRT-LUVPOD%20-2.html

      Ken Avidor