Re: Cycle stations

  • Karen Sandness
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2004
      I wasn't a bike commuter in Portland, but I did notice the existence of
      a couple of places called Bike Central, which promised bike parking and
      showers. Portland also has a limited amount of bike parking spaces with
      lockable covers at some of the MAX stations.

      As a home-based worker, I don't have to commute anywhere, but as the
      transit strike here in the Twin Cities continues and the weather warms
      up, my bike is looking more and more attractive.

      In transit,
      Karen Sandness