Car-free sustainable living

  • Nicholas Frank
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
      We are presenting a new approach to car-free sustainable living. Synergistic social
      transformation is a grassroots transformational program that has the potential to create
      sustainable social, economic and environmental security by moving away from
      unsustainable capitalistic consumerism toward social and economic synergism.

      This grassroots movement is the vehicle for small and medium size companies and their
      employee-associates to form synergistic cooperatives and build car-free mixed-use
      synergetic villages in which to live and work. Such communities would create a competitive
      advantage in the crushing global economy and provide a high degree of job security and a
      high quality of living. People take the first step in this movement, not government. We
      encourage individuals to start or join synergistic transformation and stress-reduction
      groups.

      A more complete introduction to car-free sustainable living through synergistic social
      transformation can be found in our Newsletter #3 on our website.

      Visit our website http://www.syntran.org to learn more. You will also find materials and
      support to start a Synergistic Stress Reduction and Transformation Group.

      Nicholas Frank
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2004
        Hi,

        >Visit our website http://www.syntran.org to learn more. You will also find materials and
        >support to start a Synergistic Stress Reduction and Transformation Group.

        I've added a link to our database, which is updated on the site
        several times a year. Would appreciate a reciprocal link if you
        can get around to it.

        I'd like to receive your newsletter and would be happy to enter your
        e-mail to receive publication notices of Carfree Times.

        Regards,

        Joel

        -- ### --