Bicycle Commuting

  • John W. Meacham
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
      Hi all,

      Just a short note to let you know that we now have 465 bicycle commuter bios
      at www.bikecommute.com Post yours if your not listed.

      we also just added a bicycle bookstore, read, readers reviews and rating on
      over 200 of the best bicycle books in print.

      Also send us your bicycle commuting photos and stories to be posted

      If you run visit www.bikecommute.com sister site www.runyet.com

      Enjoy your commute. In the Northern Hemisphere the days will be getting
      longer and warmer it's time to get turned on to bicycle commuting.

      John Meacham
      Orange County CA
      owner@...

      ---