Re: Powering a carfree city

  • Bijan Soleymani
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 12, 2004
      "mauk_mcamuk" <mauk2@...> writes:

      > Are you at all familiar with history? In general, access to more
      > energy = better quality of living. Do you expect this trend to
      > reverse? If so, why, and how?

      Cars consume more energy than walking, bicycles and mass transit,
      therefore cars = better quality of living. Therefore this whole
      carfree thing is a waste of time. We should make sure each person has
      a personal jet aircraft. So that their quality of life can be even
      better :)

      Bijan
      --
      Bijan Soleymani <bijan@...>