Remembering...

  • Lanyon, Ryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2004
      Remembering why we need carfree cities...

      -RL

      ---

      Web Site of the Day: In Memory Of...
      The statistics are shocking enough, but the numbers themselves don't give
      you a sense of the people behind those statistics. In South Carolina
      approximately 1,000 people die annually in traffic accidents. The South
      Carolina Highway Patrol created the 'Fatality Memorial Website' to give you
      a glimpse of some of the individuals who were killed in these incidents.
      Family members are able to submit information and pictures of loved ones who
      died. In addition to the facts about the person and the circumstances of
      their death, a section also allows a remembrance. Hopefully, the site will
      encourage those who visit to take extra care as they drive.
      http://www.schp.org/inmemoryof/