DNS Problems--The New Colonist

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Apologies to all, but in the process of changing DNS services we have
      encountered some problems that may impede access to The New Colonist for
      the next two or three days. Please be patient with us and try again
      Monday or Tuesday.

      http://www.living-room.org
      http://www.newcolonist.com

      "I believe that every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity,
      an obligation; every possession, a duty."
      John D. Rockefeller, Jr.