bike films

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2004
      Hi All,

      I received the following notice, which may be of interst to some of you:

      4th Annual Bicycle Film Festival
      Call For Entries: Deadline Feb 17!!

      The Bicycle Film Festival is a celebration of bicycles and those who ride
      them through film, arts and music. The Festival embraces all the various
      bike subcultures. The 4th Annual Bicycle Film Festival will be held May
      13-16 to coincide with New York City's Bike Month. The BFF has featured
      short and feature-length films from around the world, including: Australia,
      Bangladesh, Hungary and, of course, New York City.

      For info and entry form, visit

      http://www.bicyclefilmfestival.com

      Regards,

      -- ### --