Photographs at Carfree.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2004
      Hi All,

      I'm about to start a major reorganization of images at Carfree.com.
      The photographs from 2002 are organized only by place (and in
      descending order of quality, although there is no mention of this).

      I have improved the color correction of these images and added a
      similar number of new scans from old film, bringing the eventual
      total to about 2000 images.

      All these images will certain be available organized by location,
      but I can also make them available in two or three other organizational
      schemes, based on the keywords associated with each image.

      Do folks have suggestions, based perhaps on potential uses of these
      images, for the other organizational principles?

      number of cars
      width of street
      horizontal/vertical

      etc.