Changes in Carfree_Cities group

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2004
      Hi All,

      As you are probably aware, I have been concerned about the direction
      this group is taking and the quality of the posts it has been attracting.
      Several messages on this matter have had no perceptible effect, so I
      have taken the step of putting a few members on Moderated status. This
      only affects members who: 1) have been posting a lot recently and
      2) who have not been good about staying on topic and observing standard
      group practices, such as trimming old content from new posts.

      This will have the effect of slowing the pace of discussion somewhat,
      and some messages will probably be returned for revision or dropped
      outright.

      Thanks for your understanding. If you have questions about this
      policy change, please contact me directly, OFF LIST.

      Thanks & regards,

      -- ### --