FW: Montrain: RE: Montrain: Cavendish Blvd Extension

  • Ronald Dawson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2000
      This is some thing that came up recently at Montrain. Dawson

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2000
        Great setup! So people reclaiming an extra bridge to access Mtl island
        should get one, but to use it they'll have to get rid of their car.

        Has this project been submitted to the ministry of transports?
        Louis-Luc

      • Ronald Dawson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2000
          Louis-Luc wrote:
          >Great setup! So people reclaiming an extra bridge to access Mtl island
          >should get one, but to use it they'll have to get rid of their car.

          >Has this project been submitted to the ministry of transports?

          Are you writing about the "Ice Bridge" or that goes from "Nun's Island" or
          "Ile-des-Soeurs"(Verdun) to the St.Lawrence Sea Way? Dawson

          P.S. Here is an intriguing transit URL that I found.
          http://www.cas.usf.edu/philosophy/mass/index.html