Green Lake Proposal

  • John O. Andersen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2000
      Bruce,

      I enjoyed your post.

      When I lived in Europe (Germany for 1 1/2 years, and England for 4 years), I
      loved to spend time in the pedestrian zones. Invariably, those places and
      shops were always crowded. The ambiance was great.

      I recall going from shop to shop, purchasing a treat from a bakery and
      eating it in a park; then on to more exploring. There is a certain quality
      of experience there which I've never felt in a modern air-conditioned
      American shopping mall.

      John Andersen
      Author of the "Unconventional Ideas" website at http://go.to/unconventional

      > Here in Seattle, we have a park which rings a small lake. Called Green
      Lake,