NYTimes.com Article: As Earth Warms, the Hottest Issue Is Energy

  • rickrise@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
      This article from NYTimes.com
      has been sent to you by rickrise@....

      There's a lot of stupid in this article, but it's worth reading--and responding to. NYTimes letters to the editor link:

      letters@...

      150 word limit.

      Richard

      rickrise@...

      /-------------------- advertisement -----------------------\

      FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION: IN AMERICA - IN THEATRES NOVEMBER 26

      Fox Searchlight Pictures proudly presents IN AMERICA
      directed by Academy Award(R) Nominee Jim Sheridan (My Left
      Foot and In The Name of the Father). IN AMERICA stars Samantha
      Morton, Paddy Considine and Djimon Hounsou. For more info:
      http://www.foxsearchlight.com/inamerica

      As Earth Warms, the Hottest Issue Is Energy

      November 4, 2003
      By KENNETH CHANG

      If global warming occurs as predicted, there will be no easy
      way to turn the Earth’s thermostat back down.

      http://www.nytimes.com/2003/11/04/science/earth/04ENER.html?ex=1068995580&ei=1&en=a186f2ee830724b1

      ---------------------------------

      http://www.nytimes.com/ads/nytcirc/index.html

      HOW TO ADVERTISE
      onlinesales@... or visit our online media
      kit at http://www.nytimes.com/adinfo

      help@....

      Copyright 2003 The New York Times Company
    • Mike Neuman
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2003
        What is it that you'd like us to say?
        Mike