Talking about savings from car-free living...big family dividends

  • John O. Andersen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2003
      We've been family car-free for over a year now. As it turns out, we just completed a fabulous vacation to England including a few days and nights on the Oxford Canal.

      Curiously enough, the total cost of our vacation was $6,000--the approximate amount it takes to own and operate a motor vehicle.

      I've written about our vacation in detail at http://www.unconventionalideas.com/england.html

      John O. Andersen
      Unconventional Ideas:
      Counter-Mainstream Thoughts on Living Meaningfully in the 21st Century