Re: 7 million carfree for a day

  • Ron Wolf
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2003
      As promised, I'm reporting back in. My bike ride to Jaffa on
      Israel's car free Holy Day, Yom Kippur was everything that I hoped
      it would be. Parent's pushing strollers down the middle of normally
      busy streets, packs of kids biking freely, pedistrians crossing
      streets unhurriedly, quiet.....

      If you like to read a bit more about my minor adventure and see some
      pics then go to:

      http://www.mimi.com/ronStuff/Israel0309/bikeRideToJaffa/

      _________Ron Wolf
    • Mike Harrington