Re: [carfree_cities] Kunstler's latest blog

  • Jym Dyer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
      =v= Overall I agree with Kunstler's points; I just don't think
      it's quite correct to call the effect "democratizing" when
      it's always excluded certain people -- often by race and/or
      location. The *illusion* of democratizing is achieved by a
      chaotic, seemingly random distribution of power, and that's
      fooled a lot of people in the U.S. for a very long time.
      <_Jym_>