ADV: New Colonist Offers Events Listings

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      The revolution will not be televised...but at least you can announce it!

      List your community event, concert, conference, convention, opening,
      meeting, demonstration, revolution, teach-in, class, or any other
      happening with an urban edge to it on our Events Calendar. Cost is only
      $10.00, which helps us keep our hundreds of articles, essays, reviews,
      and stories available to sustainability-minded people worldwide for free.

      We can list regularly occurring events, one-time events, or events that
      take place over several days or even weeks. Fairs, planning meetings,
      fundraisers, festivals, and more are welcome.

      Over 25,000 individuals visit The New Colonist every month, and all of
      them are interested in urban happenings.

      To browse the calendar, click here:
      http://www.newcolonist.com/cgi-bin/webcal.pl

      To buy a listing for only $10.00, click here:
      http://www.newcolonist.com/advertise.html#events

      Thank you for reading The New Colonist:
      "I believe that every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity,
      an obligation; every possession, a duty."
      John D. Rockefeller, Jr.