Cutting Your CAr Use Book Announcement

  • Anna Semlyen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 2:30 AM
      Announcing the imminent publication of my new traffic reduction book
      "Cutting Your Car Use - Save Money, Be Healthy, Be Green"
      by Anna Semlyen, cartoons by Andy Singer
      www.cuttingyourcaruse.co.uk
      Published June 2000 by
      Green Books, Foxhole, Dartington, Totnes, Devon TQ9 6EB UK
      Tel: +44 (0)1803 863260 greenbooks@...
      www.greenbooks.co.uk
      Price £4.95 plus postage & packing £1 with generous bulk discounts.

      Please do mention it in your next magazine issue or consider it for your
      travel planning/reduction programme. It is a traffic reduction manual
      aimed at individuals. This book is a practical guide to how we can cut
      your car use by changing personal habits. Journalists can request a
      free review copy from the publishers.
      Also: Weds July 12 7.00pm Book Launch at Borders Bookshop, Davygate
      York, UK
      Thanks Anna Semlyen