TC Commuting

  • Lanyon, Ryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2003
      There's a new Canadian show on our Global TV network called 'Train 48'.
      It's about a group of people commuting/travelling on Train 48 every day.
      The series is filmed the morning that it airs, so the characters talk about
      current events, and also fictitious character development plots. It runs at
      7:00pm every weekday. It's an idea that was imported from Australia.
      Unfortunately, I find it kind of boring, but the concept is interesting.
      Lots of adlibbing from the actors.

      -RL