FW: Documentary Video on Intentional Communities

  • Lanyon, Ryan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2003
      FYI.

      -RL

      -----Original Message-----
      From: geoph [mailto:geoph@...]
      Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 6:30 PM
      To: info@...
      Subject: Sustainable Communities ...

      Hi ...

      I've been an advocate and student of sustainable
      communities for decades, and have created a
      video documentary about the history and reality
      of alternative lifestyles over the past 2500 years
      (though primarily focusing on contemporary
      groups).

      I'd love to let your members and supporters know
      about the video, but don't know what options
      you'd be open to. I've included a URL below for
      my video website, and hope you'll check it out
      and let me know how we might cooperate.

      Sowing the seeds of community ...
      Geoph

      Geoph Kozeny, Producer/Director
      Visions of Utopia: Experiments in Sustainable Culture
      A video documentary about Intentional Communities
      and companion piece to the revised 3rd Edition of
      The "Communities Directory"
      http://fic.ic.org/video/index.html