Help needed with the list of Carfree Places

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 7:35 AM
      Hi All,

      I'm no longer able to take the time to maintain the list of
      carfree places at:

      http://www.carfree.com/carfree_places.html

      There are a number of updates pending, and I just can't get
      to them. In addition, the page ought to be improved, with
      data obtained for the missing population and area columns,
      and links should be included for as many of these areas as
      possible. A little skill with HTML is required, and less than
      an hour a week to handle the updates. (A thorough upgrade would
      require perhaps a week of work, ideally at the beginning.)

      It's not a huge job, but I can't do it. If someone is interested
      in taking this on, please respond to me OFF LIST. I'd prefer to
      move the page off Carfree.com onto a site maintained by someone
      else, so all I have to do is maintain a link from the home page
      at Carfree.com to the new location.

      Thanks & regards,

      Drop Bush
      Not Bombs