well worth a look

  • Christopher Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2003
      Despite being a regular listener, I somehow missed this feature on the
      radio...

      The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) website has a link to a
      quite interesting, nicely done multimedia presentation on cities at
      this URL:

      http://www.cbc.ca/webone/visionary/index.html

      Here is the short introductory blurb:

      Visionary Cities

      Our cities are sick. Clogged and stale, many urbanites find them
      uninspiring. For the cure, The Current asked artists and authors from
      across the country for their visions of the future. A blueprint to
      create enjoyable spaces in cities that work. (Full Screen presentation)

      Christopher Miller
      2319 Saint-Germain St.
      Montreal QC
      H1W 2T9
      Canada

      +1 514 995-0185 (mobile)
      +1 514 987-3000 x 2361# (office/bureau, Montréal)

      christophermiller@...
      miller.christopher@...