New Colonist Announcement

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2003
      Hello Friends and Colleagues:

      Just want to remind readers of The New Colonist that our introductory
      subscription rate expires at the end of April, so if you want continued
      access to our Archive, a free companion subscription to our quarterly
      paper newsletter, and the opportunity to partake of subscriber-only
      content we are planning for the future--or if you simply wish to help us
      keep The New Colonist going--you have three days to do it for $12.99 for
      the first year. Just click on the following link:

      http://www.mollyguard.com/access/subscribe/104864

      On May 1st the subscription rate goes up to $24.99/year.

      The newsletter will contain topical articles that will not show up in
      the online magazine, and the premium content will include such things as
      exapnded city pages, larger-format photo essays, and more.

      ***Front-page content will always be free to all.***

      If you are unfamiliar with The New Colonist, click on the following link
      to view this month's issue:

      http://www.newcolonist.com

      Thank you all,

      Richard
      http://www.living-room.org
      http://www.newcolonist.com

      "The struggle against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting."
      Milan Kundera

      “In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
      George Orwell