New Car Free Development in Hong Kong

  • jeffreylui28
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2003
      Dear fellow members:
      Hi! This is my first post here and I'm quite excited. I've
      visited carfree.com frequently to gather information for my project
      and haven't notice this board until today. I'm a student from Hong
      Kong and I'm planning a car-free city at the former Kai Tak site
      with my schoolmates. We are now in the process of gathering
      information through a questionnaire we posted on the internet.
      Please do visit to voice your opinion. The address is:
      http://pshe.hk.st/
      Thanks a million and every participationis much appreciated
      Jeffrey
      Hong Kong