Re: Transit & Taxes

  • off2cthelizard
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2003
      Rick,

      I hate replying to what should have been a private conversation, but
      I wanted to let you know that I tried subscribing to New Colonist
      (which I love, by the way) but there was a problem with PayPal. Have
      you devised another way to subscribe, or ironed out the problems
      yet?

      Let me know, because I want to be subscriber number seven!

      Chris Holt