Bike commute dot com

  • Daren Scot Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2003
      I've entered my bio. Fort Collins, CO is now in their list - and I
      must say overall Fort Collins was a bike-friendly and walk-friendly
      town. I didn't mention that I recently moved to Michigan, and am
      glumly considering getting a car - there's no other way to get around
      Oakland County, it's extremely car-centric!

      Thanks for mentioning the bike commuting site. Lots of good reading
      and stuff for us bicyclists.

      --
      Daren Scot Wilson
      (248) 489-0965