Bicycle Commuting

  • Owner of Bikecommute.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2003
      Hi all,

      Just a short note to let you know that www.bikecommute.com has grown. We now
      have 342 bicycle commuter bios from all over the world.

      When you visit us you can search the commuter bios using the scroll banner
      at the top of the page you can read the details (routes, commuter stories,
      and more) by clicking on the record number,

      You can also add your own commuter bio, let the world know how great it is
      to ride a bike to work or school.

      If your thinking of starting to commute by bicycle our links page has many
      web resources for your further research, and/or post a message or question
      on our message board.

      You can also send animated bicycle eCards to your cycling buddies.

      As always we are also looking to post your bicycle commuter stories and
      pictures. Send us an email if you would like to contribute.

      Lastly, the www.bikecommute.com site services are free, However, you can
      help support us, When your going to buy a book or item on the web click
      through to one of our sponsors from www.bikecommute.com for your purchase.
      We thank you

      John Meacham
      owner@...

      ---
      This email from John Meacham has been certified Virus Free.
    • John W. Meacham
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
        Hi all,

        Just a short note to let you know that we now have 465 bicycle commuter bios
        at www.bikecommute.com Post yours if your not listed.

        we also just added a bicycle bookstore, read, readers reviews and rating on
        over 200 of the best bicycle books in print.

        Also send us your bicycle commuting photos and stories to be posted

        If you run visit www.bikecommute.com sister site www.runyet.com

        Enjoy your commute. In the Northern Hemisphere the days will be getting
        longer and warmer it's time to get turned on to bicycle commuting.

        John Meacham
        Orange County CA
        owner@...

        ---