Re: [carfree_cities] how to cook unemployment statistics

  • Mark Christiansen
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2003
      How do they consider those who have a full time job and a part time job?
      Are they still considered fully employed instead of 150% employed?

      Mark

      Better late than before anybody has invited you.
      -- Ambrose Bierce

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2003
        Hi All,

        Those familiar with my style of moderation will know that I'm not
        quick to jump in. However, the current discussion of the way
        unemployment statistics are kept in Canada and the USA is probably
        not very interesting for most people on this list.

        Can we move this discussion elsewhere, please?

        Thanks & regards,

        Drop Bush
        Not Bombs

        -- ### --