Interesting article on Bush's intentions

  • Ian Hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2003
      I believe this is my first time writing to the list, although I have
      followed along for a month or so. I enjoy everyone's passion.

      Below is a link to a rather long, but interesting, article in Washington
      Monthly about the long term Middle East Agenda of the Bush administration.

      http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2003/0304.marshall.html

      Ian