creeps in the gm boardroom

  • charles
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2003
      Neat add, if you like to collect other stupid ads that Corporate
      america puts out, that one gets some high marks.

      There is talk now of all the ties to corporate america that the
      current
      guests at the whitehouse have. Seems that every administration has
      had this or that hang-up. If GM makes that Fuel-cell sled thingy they
      talked about in a recent Popular Science issue, maybe they might
      redeem themselves a bit, but not much. There has been talk of Plastic
      floppy batteries for laptops, why can't we use that technology and
      expand it to fit and power a car like transport device. Where are
      all the electric powered city buses? Where are the carparks so I
      can ride to work with others instead of alone. ( I live 15 miles away
      from work, and can't tele-commute) . Again I think america's short
      attention span has gotten in our way, Maybe we can get rid of the TV
      and Radio and make them all read for once,,

      Maybe when in 20 years, we are all either sweating it out in the
      Global heat wave, or freezing in the newest IceAge, we can think
      back on what we should have done.

      I drive a Mini-Van, Tiny fuel economic cars won't hold my Wife's
      wheelchair, I know, I've tried, that and having her have to almost
      stand to get up out of a tiny car instead of down from the mini-van
      is a problem.