Saskatoon takes a step in the right direction

  • virtualsky_sk <virtualsky_sk@yahoo.ca>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2003
      Although our city, Saskatoon, in Saskatechwan Canada, is not car free
      yet, I wanted to share this great news with everyone here.

      At the end of 2002, Saskatoon's City Council agreed upon what they
      call a Comprehensive Bicycle Plan. Being a bicycle commuter myself,
      this plan is certainly a step in the right direction to healthier
      environment.

      If you'd like to read more, go to this URL:

      http://www.city.saskatoon.sk.ca/org/municipal_engineering/cycling

      David.
      www.virtualsky.net/cycling